Application deadline for India and Vietnam: 04.08.2019
In the framework of the COBENEFITS project, RENAC realises a number of online and face-to-face trainings in the partner countries. Starting in August 2019, the next trainings will focus on sustainable and integrated power system planning for the respective partner countries and will allow participants to get an in-depth view into co-benefits analysis and methodologies.
The trainings will cover the following topics and sessions:
• Integrated power system, its transition and planning
• Indicators and co-benefits in power system planning
• Traditional power system planning (TIPSP) methodology
• Advanced power system planning (AIPSP) methodology
• Planning tools for integrated power system planning
• International practices in power system planning
Target groups are professionals in the public and private sector, working in the field of (renewable) energy, climate policy and planning.
The next trainings will be held in Vietnam (15.+16.08.2019) and in India (19.+20.08.2019), the deadline for applications is 04.08.2019. RENAC will also provide the trainings in Turkey at the end of September and in South Africa in early November 2019.
Up-to-date information and how to apply on cobenefits.info/trainings and renac.de/projects/current-projects/cobenefits.